Mobile Vision Clinic is a ministry operated for the purposes of glorifying God
in all of our activities. As such, we have a responsibility to be faithful
stewards and to maintain integrity and openness in our financial practices.
- We adhere to a written statement of faith that underlies everything that we do, including how we govern our finances. Our goal is twofold: to show the love of Jesus Christ through our mobile vision clinics and to tell those we reach about His love for them.
- Our Board of Directors meets regularly to establish and review the policies, operations and budgets of our organization.
- Our financial statements are prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- We follow a conflict of interest policy and seek to conduct our activities with the highest standards of integrity.
- All donations are used and fundraising is conducted in order to meet the stated purposes of our organization. Our fundraising appeals clearly identify the purpose and programs to which donations will be applied.
- Contributions to the ministry are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the law.
- We will pay all approved invoices for purchases promptly. In the event that we borrow funds for capital expenditures, we will promptly repay those loans. We will not operate the ministry with indebtedness in a manner that contradicts Biblical principles.
- Out of respect for privacy, we do not sell or rent our mailing list to other groups wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters.